Monday, September 5, 2016

This Is Not The Demon You Are Looking For

Continuing on with Hellboy/BPRD and non-Cthulhu Wars cultists...


Following on from my previous post featuring Hellboy, here we have Baby Boy.



Cat hair base not included on original model.



This cute little guy is also a Clix figure that has been rebased and repainted.



Cloudy day, cluttered desk -- the poor lighting hides my painting sins


Continuing on with painting more cultists, this guy is from North Star.







When I first started painting these guys, I though they would be a breeze to go through.
Then I started painting Cthulhu Wars and... well... robed demon worshipers are only so exciting to paint for a short time.






A post-sacrifice brawl is a great way to wind down.







No comments:

Post a Comment