Sunday, September 25, 2016

MCHiPs


Earlier this year, I posted about finishing up the Banshee from Warlord/Mongoose. 


Looks familiar... yet shinier.


A friend was looking it over and he suggested that I add gloss varnish to the outside, to make it look more like a car's finish, rather than keeping the matt coat that I already had on it.




I can almost see myself  reflected on the hood.



I also figured it was time to getting around to painting the judge that came with the car.




You, over there!



The model is well cast and sculpted, but there are details on it that aren't right for a MC street judge.
The right shoulder pad is not an eagle and the helmet is wrong.







The model will still make a nice addition to my collection.




Together again.




No comments:

Post a Comment