Sunday, January 10, 2016

SWAT's the Matter?

I'm not going to sugar-coat it, I think that this is a boring set of miniatures.
It's not that they aren't well-sculpted or -cast, it's not that I don't think they are useful.
It's simply that the color scheme is uninteresting.
And the bad photography/lighting obscures the details of the darker areas.




I tend to go for subtle shading of black, which never shows well in my photos.


The models are from Wargames Foundry, part of their Street Violence line, which is very good for modern/near future gang and police type action.




These were gifted to me by a friend that had collected them for some unrealized project and he knew this was my type of thing.





The models are pretty small.  Although sold as 28mm, they are probably closer to 25mm, which makes them look little compared to most of the "28mm" sold today (which are more like 32mm).





For Judge Dredd, these will make excellent Citi-Def miniatures.




No comments:

Post a Comment