Thursday, January 7, 2016

3 Shades of Grey

Just a quick post to show a couple of more acrylic houses from GameCraft.
I did a sloppy sort of job painting these.  They had been sitting on my painting desk half-finished for a while and I just wanted to get them done and move on to other clutter. 
I wish they came out better, but I'm going to leave them be for now and perhaps revisit them in the future.


Four story house with styrene details added.

The balsa chimney was crushed a bit on the bottom.  It shouldn't show too much on the table.

Unpainted version.

Plants in the planters!


A larger, two family house.

Gunky windows and visible varnish streaks on the wall.  Not so bad from far away, but disappointing.

The bottom floor is a shade darker than the upper ones, but that doesn't come through well here.


No comments:

Post a Comment