Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Space Age Fashions


Hydra Miniatures came out with Jetsons-inspired civilians last month and I jumped on ordering them right away.









They are perfect for Mega City One!















My photography and lighting are never right.  Below shows her against a different backdrop (jeans) and lighting.













This was the first one that I painted and this color scheme was what I envisioned as soon as I held the miniature in my hand.




Solar eclipse?



Some of the detail is a little shallow in the set as a whole, although not as much on these two.






The face on this one is sculpted a little weird to me, she almost looks alien.





All in all, I'm happy I bought these and will be painting more.
They were fun and easy to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment