Thursday, October 12, 2017

Rent-A-Cop





This guy is from Foundry (I think).  He's pretty much a tall guy in a suit, with a gun.








He had a chunk of flash on his forehead that I left and painted metallic.  I figured it makes him look cyberized.








This next one is also from Foundry (I'm sure of that).  Cops don't fit into Judge Dredd's world (there were some early strips that featured police as well as judges, but they quickly disappeared from the scene).








A uniform like that could easily be for a private security guard, though.  This is what I had in mind for this guy.  Just the sort of character that patrols a building and ends up being victim-of-the-week just for trying to put food on his table.









Now I feel bad for him and his soon-to-be orphaned children.









No comments:

Post a Comment