Sunday, July 16, 2017

Gift for a Fellow Fan

Being a Dredd fan in the U.S. is not always easy...  I am a late fan (since around 2013) and don't subscribe to 2000ad, preferring to read the collected works in graphic novel form.  There is an American publisher of the Complete Case Files, but for nearly all the other releases I rely on ordering from the U.K.

In particular, I've been picking up select copies of the Mega Collection from Hachette, but they are not available for sale in the U.S.

Long story long, I couldn't find an issue of the Mega Collection and asked the 2000ad community if they knew of a source I could order from.  That's when one of the members offered to pick up a copy and send it to me.  This was a very nice offer.

In return for the kindness, I wanted to send something to show I appreciated it and came up on the idea of painting up a Dredd as thanks.









No comments:

Post a Comment