Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Dredd 3D


This time around I present two gangers.


You funny.


This guy is a Warlord/Mongoose ganger.  I like him a lot, he's got this goofy look to him that appeals to me.  His clothing places him squarely in Mega-City One.






Inspired by Back to the Future, I intended to have him wearing 3D glasses.  Of course, I gave him red and green instead of red and blue lenses.  I wonder if anyone will pick up on that.







This next trouble maker is from Wargames Foundry.




You!  Yeah, you, the little guy!  I'm talking to you.



He has a mold line over his eye that I wasn't confident in my ability to remove it well, so I left it there to be a scar-looking thing.





His legs are a little wide, but this isn't so noticeable due to his long coat.  His right foot is also somewhat small.

A nice brawler for a bunch of street toughs...





No comments:

Post a Comment