Thursday, October 4, 2018

Big Trouble


I manage to sneak a little bit of time here and there to slap paint on miniatures.







This judge from Warlord/Mongoose is probably the worst of the judge figures from the line.






I apologize to the sculptor if you are reading this, but this was just an awful figure and is the perfect example of Mongoose's willingness to accept just about any sculpt to include in this line, resulting in the variable quality that was a hallmark of their Judge Dredd game.



Straight from the Robot Wars

This big fella is from Dust, published by Fantasy Flight when I bought it.









These come pre-painted in a monochrome green.  I decided to repaint it.







It sat on my desk sort of half-finished for years before I got tired of looking at it there and put it in the 'finished' pile.


Judge needs a bigger gun















No comments:

Post a Comment